MYCIC Account is the account that is offered by IRCC to submit your applications to CIC. You can submit an Express entry application, temporary resident application, Study visa application, etc.
How to link PR Card application to MyCIC account?
Follow the below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.
1) log in to the CIC account. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html)
2) Go to the section “Link an existing application to this account”. Click on the “Link application to this account” button.
3) Select category as PR Card.
4) Select “Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name”.
5) Fill in required details (Please make sure capital letters, a small letters, comma, etc.). I would recommend you to fill in all details in CAPITAL LETTERS. In the cases of some people linking pr card applications becomes impossible. This is primarily because people put their birth city not as per what is written in your passport. The birth city has to match exactly as in Passport including punctuation marks if any.
6) Provide landing date in “Date you became a permanent resident” or Provide the date you get your eCOPR or Mentioned in eCOPR.
7) Click on ‘search for my application’.
8) After the application is searched make sure you submit the application else it will not be linked.
Once you have successfully linked your application it will show you as “Submitted” status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into “Approved” status.
If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on the CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in the last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 80 days then after 72 days you will be able to see some movement.)[wps_box title=”Free $10 Prepaid Card/App Cash” title_color=”#FFFFFF” box_color=”#333333″ radius=”0″]Get free $10 in Wealthsimple Cash Account which you can use with wealthsimple cash app. [wps_calltoaction style=”default” border=”all” title=”Wealthsimple Cash Card App Promo Code – ‘MWURHS'” align=”left” background=”#f4f4f7″ color=”#535353″ radius=”0″ button_text=”Click Here to Claim Bonus” url=”http://ws.cash/invite/$charminpatel” target=”blank” button_background=”#6aa2ff” button_color=”#fff” button_radius=”14″]WealthSimple Cash Card Promo Code “MWURHS” to Claim $10-$25 Bonus[/wps_calltoaction][/wps_box]
My PR Timeline (From ITA to PR Card)
- Type: Canadian Experience Class, Inland with 1 Inland Dependent + 1 Canadian Citizen Child
- CRS Score: 420 (1.5 Years of Experience in Canada, No Foreign Experience)
- Profile Created: 13th February 2021 (Missed that Magic Draw of 75)
- ITA(Invitation To Apply): 17th April 2021
- AOR: 17th June 2021
- Visa Office: CIO (Sydney, NS)>RROC Ottawa> Etobicoke
- Declaration Portal Email (1st Email): 15th Sept 2021 (Replied Same Day)
- Portal Credential Email: 16th Sept 2021 (Uploaded photo on the same day (Recommending To Get Pic From CAA))
- COPR: 17th September 2021
- PR Card application linked to GC Key: 26th Sept 2021
- PR Card Approved: 3rd Nov 2021
- PR Card Received: 9th Nov 2021
Still, need help? Shoot your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org , We will try to help you as possible.
How to Contact IRCC/CIC By Phone?
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm local time, except for statutory holidays).
Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone. For your records, write down the date and time you called, the agent’s name, and the exact information they provide.
How to Link PR Card Application to GCKEY Video Tutorial[wps_box title=”GET FREE $80 BONUS WHEN YOU SIGN UP THESE MUST HAVE APPS IN CANADA” title_color=”#FFFFFF” box_color=”#333333″ radius=”0″]
- Join Rakuten to Get $30 For Free
- Join Wealthsimple Cash to Get $10-$25 For Free
- Join Wealthsimple Trade to Get 2 Stocks For Free
- Join Skip The Dishes to Get $5-$10 For Free
- Join Borrowell to Get Credit Score For Free
- Join Remitly to Get $15 For Free
- Join KOHO to Get $20 For Free