How to link my PR Card application to MyCIC account?
Follow the below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.
1) log in to the CIC account. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html)
2) Go to the section “Link an existing application to this account”. Click on the “Link application to this account” button.
3) Select category as PR Card.
4) Select “Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name”.
5) Fill in required details (Please make sure capital letters, a small letters, comma, etc.). I would recommend you to fill in all details in CAPITAL LETTERS. In the cases of some people linking pr card applications becomes impossible. This is primarily because people put their birth city not as per what is written in your passport. The birth city has to match exactly as in Passport including punctuation marks if any.
6) Provide landing date in “Date you became a permanent resident” or Provide the date you get your eCOPR or Mentioned in eCOPR.
7) Click on ‘search for my application’.
8) After the application searched make sure you submit the application else it will not be linked.
Once you have successfully linked your application it will show you as “Submitted” status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into “Approved” status.
If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on the CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in the last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 80 days then after 72 days you will be able to see some movement.)