How to Fix ‘Canada CIC Website GCkey Login Loop’? [CIC Login Loop]
Short Answer: You should clear the cache and remove the browser cookies. After that try to use your username and password and Woooho> No More Language Selection Page Loop.
CIC/IRCC website will sometimes give you hard time logging in as it will redirect you to the Language selection page even though you have entered the correct ID and Password. This is the known issue called GCKey Login Loop. Here we have shared a Fix if you have CIC login issues or can’t log in to your ‘myCIC’ account. Don’t worry that there is no problem with your computer. The problem is associated with IRCC website design.
Latest Amazon Canada Sales
- Amazon Best Sellers Sales – Click Here
- Features Deals in Health and Personal Care – Click Here
- Labor Day Special Today’s Deals – Click Here
- Click here to Claim Amazon Prime Free Trial for 1 Month
- Upto 50% off – Deals in Home Improvements, Kitchen – Click Here
- Amazon Coupon Codes | Click Here to Get Amazon Promo Codes
- Join Rakuten to Get $30 For Free
- Join Wealthsimple Cash to Get $10-$25 For Free
- Join Wealthsimple Trade to Get 2 Stocks For Free
- Join Skip The Dishes to Get $5-$10 For Free
- Join Borrowell to Get Credit Score For Free
- Join Remitly to Get $15 For Free
- Join KOHO to Get $20 For Free
Canada CIC Immigration Website Loop Fix [CIC Login Loop Fix]
Step #1: Open CIC Website in Google Chrome Browser
Click here to launch the Canada CIC Login page in Google chrome browser. Look for the address bar in the browser and Click on the small ‘lock’ icon in right beside the address bar and “canada.ca” and hit click ‘cookies‘.
Step#2: Clear Cookies and Cache
Now you have to click on each cookie and remove them one by one. Make the cookie box empty.
Step#3: Try to Log In with GC Key or With Sign-in Partner
You should now try to log in with your ID and Password. It should work fine now. Enjoy & Best of Luck.
Important Links You May Interested
FAQs on GCkey Login Loop
#1 Is my GCkey username and password correct?
If IRCC is not mentioning that User Id or Password is incorrect and it is redirecting you to the language page then your ID/Pass is correct. You just need to follow the above procedure and clear the browser cookies to login and see your Canada visa application.
#2 Canada Visa website Log in Problems? Can you Log in Properly?
CIC/IRCC website will sometimes give you hard time logging in as it will redirect you to the Language selection page even though you have entered the correct ID and Password. This is the known issue called GCKey Login Loop. There is no official fix given by Canadian immigration for this issue. The only fix that we have tried and tested to work every time is deleting the browser cookies.
Leave a Comment