Here We are Coming With New Series Of Articles for Our Readers who are JOB seekers. We will share Some More Placement Experiences and we will continue it for different companies and different colleges students.
So Here is 1st Article in this series.Enjoy…
Name : Maharshi Kanabar
Qualification : B.E. (IT)
College : G.H.Patel College Of Engineering & Technology
Year Of Placement: 2015-16
Company : INFOSYS
Place : Mysore
Criteria For Placement Drive :
- 6.00 CPI
- 10th & 12th 60% or more
- No live backlogs
This is Maharshi Kanabar. I am in final year IT and belongs to GCET college. I was born in junagadh and completed my schooling over there and then I moved on to rajkot for completing my 11th and 12th. I like to play chess. I am an active student and participant in my school as well as college days.
My interview was awesome. They asked me certain question which are as follows:
1) Write a program of palindrome number for integers and string.
3) Properties of public, private and protected classes.
5) Difference between JAVA and C++.
then there were some basic questions on my strength and hobbies.
Overall my Interview was very cool. My practice interviews in AGII were more difficult then these INFOSYS Interview.
Gd’s are not there but then also it is good if you practice for GD as it helps to build our communication skills.
The Question Which Was Most Tricky
Actually there were no tricky questions in my interview.Interview was very easy and they were only asking basic questions from our own resume.
Tips To Our Readers As Per Your Experience
1) Practice more on communication skills.
2) Resume should be perfect and you should be prepared for questions based on your strength, weakness, hobbies, meaning of your name, your hometown is famous for what and other basic question.
3) Please don’t copy career objective from anywhere. It should be unique and make it as simple as possible.
4) Be confident… That’s it from my side.
Hope it would help you.