One and Same Person Affidavit for Multiple Names (Immigration) stands to declare correct name from various names of same person on education credentials, passport and experience letters for work or Work Permit, Study Permit. You can use this affidavit for Canada, Australia Visitor, Student Visa or PR.
It often happens that a person’s documents have different names, which can be caused by a number of reasons: spelling mistakes, missing first or middle name, other names, different names that are commonly used, and so on. This can happen in many different scenarios. , for everything from having your birth name on old school transcripts to a home country passport with a different spelling than your birth certificate.
Different names obviously cause confusion and misunderstanding if the person listed in one document is the same person listed in another document.
An affidavit from the same person is a written document that can be provided to other individuals or organizations to help prove that different names that appear on different documents refer to one person. The person (Affiant) must sign a solemn declaration of the same person in order to prove that the two documents, although differing in name, refer to the same person.
Affidavit for Multiple Names on Different Documents
Here, We have shared an image of sample affidavit of One and Same Person For Multiple Names which we used for our PR Process for Canada. You must need to make some changes like Country, Names, DOB, Citizenship, Tel No, Your address, Your Case, Program you are applying for, name on different documents for 100% clarification and then You need to notarize the document from Notary Public or Commissioner of Taking affidavits.
One and Same Person Affidavit for Multiple Names (Immigration) Text Script:
CANADA, PROVINCE OF ONTARIO
Affidavit in regards to the Name by:
Name: Priyaben Charminkumar Patel, DOB: _____, Citizenship: India
I, Priyaben Charminkumar Patel, DOB: ____________, of City of ____________, in the province of Ontario, Canada, make oath and say as under:
- I am on an open spousal work permit in Canada and I reside at YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS;
- I am applying for my permanent residency application under Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class;
- I further state that the name listed on my birth certificate and marriage certificate from India being submitted with the application states my name as “Priyaben”, which was my name before marriage;
- I further state that the name listed on my old passport and educational documents from India being submitted with the application states my name as “Priyaben Nareshkumar Patel”, which was also my name before marriage including my parents name as a middle name;
- My full name after marriage is “Priyaben Charminkumar Patel” as listed on my current passport and other official documents issued to me by Canadian =Government;
- I further declare that “Priyaben” “Priyaben Nareshkumar Patel”, and “Priyaben Charminkumar Patel” are one and the same person and all the documents being submitted belongs to me;
- I hereby declare that I have always used and intend to use my full name as “Priyaben Charminkumar Patel”.
I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same effect as if made under oath.
Declared before me at the city )
of Brampton, in the province of )
Ontario this 14th day of June 2021 )
A Commissioner for Taking Affidavits FINAL NAME
**** You can use above text script but don’t forget to change above mentioned things in your affidavit. ****
If you would like us to help you to create One and Same Person Affidavit for Multiple Names for Immigration affidavit for you then you can contact us on ” email@example.com “. We will charge 300 INR or 10 CAD for completing your affidavit.