- 1 Narendra Modi – The Best Prime Minister of India | My Favourite Politician | Prime Minister Of India Speech
- 2 Profile of Narendra Modi
- 3 Biography of Narendra Modi
- 4 Journey From Tea Vendor to Prime Minister of India
- 5 Biography Of Narendra Modi
- 6 Narendra Modi Speech on Independence Day
Narendra Modi – The Best Prime Minister of India | My Favourite Politician | Prime Minister Of India Speech
Profile of Narendra Modi
|14th Prime Minister of India|
26 May 2014
|Preceded by||Manmohan Singh|
|14th Chief Minister of Gujarat|
7 October 2001 – 22 May 2014
|Preceded by||Keshubhai Patel|
|Succeeded by||Anandiben Patel|
|Member of the Indian Parliament for Varanasi|
16 May 2014
|Preceded by||Murli Manohar Joshi|
|Member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly for Maninagar|
1 January 2002 – 16 May 2014
|Preceded by||Kamlesh Patel|
|Succeeded by||Suresh Patel|
|Born||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
17 September 1950
Vadnagar, Bombay State(presently Gujarat), India
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Spouse(s)||Jashodaben Modi (m. 1968)(estranged)|
|Residence||7, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi|
Biography of Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi / Narendra Damodardas Modi is the 15th and current Prime Minister of India, in office since 26 May 2014. Modi, a leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament (MP) from Varanasi. He led the BJP in the 2014 general election, which gave the party a majority in the Lok Sabha (the lower house of the Indian parliament) – a first for any party since 1984 – and was credited for October 2014 BJP electoral victories in the states of Haryana and Maharashtra.
Profile Of Narendra Modi
Modi was born on 17 September 1950 to a family of grocers in Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Modi was raised in a small town in northern Gujarat, and he completed an M.A. degree in political science from Gujarat University in Ahmadabad. He was the third of six children born to Damodardas Mulchand and Heeraben Modi. As a child, Modi helped his father sell tea at the Vadnagar railway station and later ran a tea stall with his brother near a bus terminus. He completed his higher secondary education in Vadnagar in 1967.
Journey From Tea Vendor to Prime Minister of India
How Narendra Modi Became a Politician?
He joined the pro-Hindu Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) organization in the early 1970s and set up a unit of the RSS’s students’ wing, the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, in his area. Modi rose steadily in the RSS hierarchy, and his association with the organization significantly benefited his subsequent political career.
Narendra Modi – A Political Leader Who Had Admired Me
He became CM of Gujarat state and just make all happy and do many successful programmers and helped people so that people believe him. He is a very hard-working man he always wakes up at 4 and does yoga so he has not forgotten his culture. He also do all his meetings and gives Narendra Modi Speech and never looks tired he does his job very well. The other countries also invite him and also wanted to work with him. He boosted up our tourism and our relation with other nation as well. Narendra Modi Speech is generally too awesome on the occasion of national festivals.
Why Narendra Modi is My Favorite Politician?
Modi has given many jobs to unemployed people in India. And now he is willing to make India advance by making internet everywhere available for that he willingly wanted to work with Google and Facebook. He also uses Twitter which is a strong medium to connect with people. He also encourages all the sports persons as well soldiers. He spends almost all festivals with the Indian army.
He set an example that anyone can do anything only it requires strong willpower. And he is the best example of it. He started his journey as the son of a tea seller and now he has become a prime minister of the country. He loves his mother so much and always goes and bows down to his mother.
Campaigns By Modi
Modi also has helped many poor farmers and other poor people in India he has almost eliminated the water problem in India also he is very good at constructing the infrastructure of India. Now he has started the “Make in India” program. In which he allow us to make things in India not to use foreign products so that we will benefit and India become one of the greatest countries .he says that if you put one step ahead so think 125 million feet when stepping forward then no one can stop us from progressing. Thus Narendra Modi is My Favourite Politician.
He is the greatest son that mother India has.
Biography Of Narendra Modi
Short Profile of Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi was Born on September 17, 1950, at Vadnagar
- Narendra Modi’s wife: Jashodaben Modi (married in 1968)
- Political Party: Bharatiya Janata Party
- Education: Gujarat University (1983), University of Delhi (1978)
- Narendra Modi’s Parents: Heeraben Modi, Damodardas Mulchand Modi
- Siblings: Soma Modi, Pankaj Modi, Prahlad Modi
Narendra Modi Speech on Independence Day
IELTS Que Cards
- Describe A Political Leader Who Had Admired Me
- Describe A Politician or Leader Who Had Admired You
- A Political Leader Who Had Admired Me
- India’s Most Admired and Most Feared Politician
- The Leader you admire the most?
- Who are the world’s best leaders?
- Describe a famous person in your country
- Describe an honest leader or politician in your country
- Describe a well-known person in your country
- Describe a person who has a great contribution to your city
- Describe an ideal leader in your country