Important Suggestions By Gujarat Education Board For STD 9 – 12
Recently On Behalf of Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Education Board Mr. Bhupendrasinh Chudasama had announced that Gujarat Education Board and Gujarat Government had scrapped semester system in standard 9th to 12th.
Read More About : GSEB Scrapped Semester System
Here , Today Gujarat Education Board had suggested some importance points regarding the education and exam system for the students of standard 9th to 12th .We are mentioning important points which are suggested by Gujarat Secondary Education Board and Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board .
Important Suggestions By Gujarat Education Board For Standard 9 – 12
- Examination of 11th Standard will be taken by school and HSC [ 12th ] exam will be held by education board.
- For , 12th students : If the Sum of the marks of 1st and 2nd semester is equal or more then 66 , they will considered as ” pass ” .
- If the Sum of the marks of 1st and 2nd semester is not equal or more then 66 , then the secondary exam will be taken in July by the school.
- In 9th and 11th Standard Annual exam will be taken of 100 Marks by school , the overall marking system will continue.
- For 9th and 11th std students 33 marks will be considered as passing marks .
- In standard 10th and 11th the OMR System will be cancelled . Objective and Theoritical Questions will be asked.
- In science Stream 33 marks will be considered as passing marks .
- Merit will considered of 12th science . Blueprint of Question Paper will be declared by Government.
- The full course will be asked in annual exams .Question paper will be provided by board.
- Practical Exam of 12th Science will be taken by Education Board.
Read Important Suggestions By Gujarat Education Board For Std 9 – 12 in Gujarati :