- 1 Books Are Our Best Friends Speech,Essay,Note
- 2 Books Are Our Best Friends
- 3 Why Books Are Man’s Best Friends?
- 4 How Books Best Friends?
- 5 Quotes on Books and Reading
- 5.0.1 No two persons ever read the same book.
- 5.0.2 A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
- 5.0.3 Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.
- 5.0.4 If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
- 5.0.5 Some Recommended Books as Books are our best friends:
Books Are Our Best Friends Speech,Essay,Note
Books Are Our Best Friends
Books Are Our Best Friends: In the world of the device .You want a device…Books! The best friend in the world.The joy of reading books can’t be described in words. It’s something that you understand only by real experience.
Why Books Are Man’s Best Friends?
Books are our best friends, guiders and philosophers. Books uphold and encourage us when we feel sad and despondent. They bring light into darkness and the sunshine into shadow.
Read Also : Essay On My Favorite Book
Essay On Books Are Our Best Friends
When you read a book, its feels great to put yourself into a world the writer has created for you.The habit of reading good content daily will act as an exercise for your mind and keep you mentally fit and flexible. Reading a book is not like that you read a book in English,that is in any language which you feel comfortable. If you have never given it a try then always remember that it’s never too late to start a good habit.If you want to read more about books domyessays paper writing service suggests to read premium articles.
Books are many types from them Some of the books inspire you; some books are given a moral of life, some books are turning point of some person’s life, and it will improve our language, vocabulary also. Some times books bring you tears also, and make you laughter also.
How Books Best Friends?
Every person connects to the books from the birth. The first book of life of every person is the mother, mother tell the stories and lullabies to their children at bedtime.So from the childhood, we teach about the values of books.Children bring their books in their school bag and take care of them.
Books like The Gita, The Mahabharata, The Quran, Bible which inspires us and teach us the best lesson of our life.
Some Books which teach us how to help the society. Some books are on the life of successful people, and they show us the path of struggle to get the success.
Books like gold mines.They correct us when we go astray, amuse us when we are bored and give us a pleasant company when we feel lonely. They provide us an another angle to enjoy the beauty.They take us the places; we are never seen, that height which we never feel, and at a land which we are never imagine.If you want to select a best friend of your life then, its time to select books as your best friend because books can provide us a company in our good or bad time and teach us a lesson.
Read Also : JEE Preparation Books
Quotes on Books and Reading
No two persons ever read the same book.
A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.
If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
– p.J. o’rourke
Some Recommended Books as Books are our best friends:
- A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
- Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
- I Take You by Eliza Kennedy
- Get in Trouble by Kelly Link
- H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald
- How I Braved Anu Aunty and Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company (English)