- 1 Best Credit Cards for Gas in Canada
- 1.1 Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
- 1.2 MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard
- 1.3 Triangle World Elite Mastercard
- 2 Best Premium Credit Cards for Gas in Canada
Over time, it has become very problematic for everyone in accumulating money and spending so much on small expenses. Every day people are facing difficulties due to a simple increase in the price of petrol and diesel. Nowadays people have become so dependent on cars, Bikes and motor vehicles, that there is no better time to save money for gas. Thankfully, there are many credit cards for gas in Canada that provide you with various features, rewards, and cashback for every gas purchase.
Below I have mentioned the best credit cards for Gas in Canada.
Best Credit Cards for Gas in Canada
Credit cards for gas are very beneficial for those people who spend a high amount of money on gas every day. Because Credit card for gas provides various rewards and cashback on each gas purchases which can save their lot of money.
There are various credit cards for gas in Canada that offer returns on gas purchases without any payment of an annual fee.
Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
Who can apply?
- Minimum income required $12,000
- Age: Must have attained the age of majority in your territory
Tangerine Money-Back credit card offers you unlimited cashback along with loads of rewards. It is the best credit card for gas in Canada as it provides you 2% of unlimited cashback if you spend on any 3 types of purchase categories, and 0.5% cashback is given on any other category. Many things fall into their purchase categories like categories, and bill payments, public transportation, drug store, parking and hotels.
Tangerine Money-Back credit card Extra Benefits:
- Purchase assurance is provided to cardholders to cover loss, theft or any damage on new purchases made anywhere in the world.
- The validity of this insurance is up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard
- Annual Fee: $0
- Interest: purchases 19.99%
- Rewards: 2 points per dollar
MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard gives you 2% cashback on every purchase you make under gas, grocery and restaurant categories. You will get 1% cashback on any other category purchases and all the points can be redeemed as credit and can be used for purchases and merchandise.
MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard Extra Benefits:
- Purchase assurance is provided on eligible purchases with 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Mobile device Insurance is also provided in case of loss, theft or damage to cover the loss.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard
- Anula fee: $0
- $50 first year value
- Sign-up rewards: 15% cashback is given on first purchase at Canadian tire and if someone has spent up to $333 on a single purchase then value of $50 cashback is provided.
- Minimum income: $80,000
Triangle World Elite Mastercard is very beneficial for those people who shop at Canadian tire stores daily as Triangle World Elite Mastercard provides 5 cents per liter at Canadian gas and 4% cash back at Canadian tire stores.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard Extra Benefits:
- Easy Bill payment through Canadian Tire online banking login.
- Roadside Assistance Gold plan membership which includes 24 hours assistance and extra services like flat tire charges, fuel delivery.
Apart from all these credit cards for gas in Canada, there are few other Premium credit cards available that offers VIP perks and rewards. Some cards mentioned below are the best premium credit cards for gas in Canada.
Best Premium Credit Cards for Gas in Canada
Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card
- Annual fee: $120
- Minimum income required: $60,000
- Annual fee waived for 1st year
- Interest rates: 20.99% on purchases
- You will earn 4% for every $1 spent on grocery purchases, subscription purchases and Billing payments.
- You will get 2% for every $1 you spend on a gas purchase, subscription.
Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card is the Best Premium Credit card in Canada as their insurance coverage includes:
- Mobile device insurance
- Trip cancellation and Trip interruption insurance
- Travel Emergency medical insurance
- Flight delay insurance
- Lost Baggage insurance
- Travel Accident insurance and many more protections.
Scotia Gold American Express Card
- Annual fee: $120
- Minimum income required: $12,000
- Interest rates: 19.99% on purchases
- You will get 5 scotia points for every $1 you spend on grocery items, restaurants and popular food subscriptions.
- And 3 scotia reward points for every $1 spent on scotia etc.
Scotia Gold American Express Card provides the best insurance coverage that includes
- Travel emergency medical insurance
- Hotel burglary insurance
- Purchase security and Extended warranty protection and many more.
- Scotia gold American Express card Extra Benefits:
- Booking any flight and redeeming your points is very easy through Scotia Rewards Travel service.
- Concierge service is provided to cardholders that makes restaurant reservation or booking any ticket for a show easy.